ABOUT SUPERSTAR YOUR LIFE
Hello! I’m Lisa and this is my lifestyle blog, Superstar Your Life.
I write about a range of topics, which include creativity, self-development, minimalism, finance and online business.
Superstar Your Life was created in 2011 as a personal development blog, which then turned into an online coaching and business blog.
Fast forward to today, and it has now gone full circle.
Today Superstar Your Life is all about positive intentional living, with an emphasis on the topics mentioned above.
It’s about creating a life you love – your Superstar life.
I believe that in order to live your dream life, you have to be intentional about it. To live it daily.
Here on Superstar Your Life, I will be sharing my journey on intentional living, and hopefully you will feel inspired, motivated and empowered to create a life you love.
P.S. You will also find art, printables, posters, colouring pages, and other amazing goodies which will inspire, motivate and empower you in life.
Lisa is an Architectural Technologist who works for one of the leading house builders in the UK.
When she isn’t at her day job, she is can be found sketching and writing, and coming up with ideas for Superstar Your Life.
Her passion lies in helping people to be inspired to create a better life, which is simplier, happier and with more freedom.
Lisa is on a mission to inspire, motivate and empower through Superstar Your Life.
To get in contact with Lisa, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT LISA
- I live in Birmingham, UK, where Cadburys chocolate is made.
- I learnt to snowboard when I was 29 years old, and I love it! Nothing beats fresh snow.
- I went on a 3 month sabbatical from work and travelled around the USA. I had the best time and made some amazing memories.
- Whilst in the US, I did a tandem skydive in Moab. It was the most exhilarating thing I have ever done!
- I have been on TV to talk about Superstar Your Life. It was the local station, Big Centre TV.
- I spent my 30th birthday in Iceland. Such a magical place to visit. I always recommend it.
- I flew over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter. One item on my bucket list done!
- I’d love to hike up to Everest Base Camp.
- I have walked non-stop for 50 miles in under 21 hours for charity. Don’t talk to me about blisters!
- I am in the process of publishing my first colouring book. I can’t wait for it to be ready!!!