ZEALOTT Heat Rejection Window Glass Tinting Film for Residential and Commercial Uses, Sun Blocker, Solar Guard, 23.6-inch by 6.5-Feet (60cm x 2m), Silver
ZEALOTT Heat Rejection Window Glass Tinting Film for Residential and Commercial Uses, Sun Blocker, Solar Guard, 23.6-inch by 6.5-Feet (60cm x 2m), Silver by ZEALOTT at Home Products Hut. MPN: ABC002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This film installed is all silver on both the inside and the outside, and offer one way privacy wherever the light is greater. For example, the film
This film installed is all silver on both the inside and the outside, and offer one way privacy wherever the light is greater. For example, the film provides privacy during the daytime, when it is substantially brighter outside than it is on the inside. At night, this effect reverses. When interior lights are turned on at night, persons on the outside will be able to see right in. This is due to the laws of physics and no window film can overcome this. Because the window films are transparent, any interior light which is turned on will be visible at night.
1 roll of window film
1 copy of installation instructions
Recommended Installation Tools:
A film aid application concentrate (or no-tears baby shampoo) / Bottled water (not tap water) / Spray bottle / Squeegee / Break-away utility knife / Single-edged razor blade / Ruler or tape measure / Soft, lint-free cloth or paper coffee filters
Special Points to Remember Before Installation:
1 This product is designed to apply to interior flat smooth window glass surfaces.
2 Handle the film very carefully. Once creased, the film will remain creased.
3 Larger windows (3-4? wide) usually are best filmed by two people working together to remove the liner, install, and trim the film.
4 Apply film anytime other than in direct sunlight (film may stick too quickly) or freezing weather (film will not stick at all). Best time is early morning or late evening, when the glass is cooler.
5 Film may be removed, but not reused. If you want to remove it, simply peel the window film from any corner.
Note: Window Films provide privacy only under certain lighting conditions. The lighter the film, the less your privacy. The shinier the film, the more your daytime privacy. At night, all films will appear more or less reflective inside depending upon the brightness of indoor lighting. For full privacy at night, close your draperies.
Features & Highlights
- APPLICATION TYPE - Self-adhesive. For easier installation, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window. Choose our long-wearing adhesive film if you?d like a lasting change, or our reusable static cling film if you'd like more flexibility.
- INCREASED INDOOR COMFORT - Our heat reduction window film can regulate the temperature disparity between the sunny and the shady areas of your home or office, keep it stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, all of which makes you feel more comfortable.
- REDUCED GLARE - This glare reduction film helps cut down on eyestrain and discomfort from excessive light. Seeing clearly will improve your efficiency when working or playing on a laptop, computer or other mobile devices.
- BIG ENERGY SAVINGS - Lower heating and cooling expenses by reducing solar heat from the outside, reducing hot and cold spots inside, and helping to prohibit heat from escaping. Our daytime privacy window films can make it a reality.
- PROTECTION FROM FADING - Our UV protection window films can greatly reduce fading of furniture, carpeting and artwork by screening out the sun's harmful UV rays. Great practical gift for festivals and anniversaries. If you have any questions or concerns relating to our products, just let us know and we will endeavor to respond within 24 hours.
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.98 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|